Pupil Path allows you to view the following:
- Your child’s assignments and projects along with due dates.
- Your child’s performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child’s transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events
- And, in some classrooms, your child’s attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our students get the most out of their education.
To register for Pupil Path go to https://pupilpath.skedula.com/ and click “Parents Register” if you are a parent or “Student Register” if you are a student. Then complete the following:
- Your email address (required for Parents, optional for Students)
- Your prefix (Mr., Ms., Mrs. or Dr.) (Parents only)
- Your first name (Parents only)
- Your last name (Parents only)
- Your child’s OSIS (9 digit school ID # which appears below) (Parents and Students)
- Your child’s date of birth (Parents and Students)
- The registration code (appears below) (Parents and Students)
After clicking “Register”, you will receive an email with an activation link that will allow you to set your password.
If you have any difficulty signing into Pupil Path, please contact Ms. Weaver (Assistant Principal).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: When do teachers update the information on Pupil Path?
A: Teachers update Pupil Path at the end of the school day every Monday.
Q: What should I do if I have questions regarding the information on Pupil Path?
A: We recommend sending the teacher a message through Pupil Path.
Q: Can my child download assignments from Pupil Path?
A: While some teachers may choose to upload certain documents currently we are only using the system to record assignments, grades, and attendance. Additionally, there are instructional materials that cannot be scanned and uploaded easily.
Q: Is the attendance recorded on Pupil Path done in real-time?
A: Attendance is updated at the end of the day and is NOTthe OFFICIAL school attendance.
Q: Does Pupil Path provide due dates for assignments?
A: Yes. All assignments have due dates recorded.